Tsoknyi Gechak Publications
Tsoknyi Gechak Nunnery was founded in Nangchen, Eastern Tibet, in 1892, and subsequently a branch nunnery was built in Nepal. Under the guidance of Khenpo Konchok Palden, Tsoknyi Gechak Publications is dedicated to preserving and spreading the lineages of Ratna Lingpa and the unique tradition of Geckak, such as the extremely rare 18 volumes of Tsayang Gyatso’s writings. Supported since 2015.
- 2016 – Instructions of Tsayang Gyatso
- 2017 – Spiritual Poems by Tsayang Gyatso
- 2018 – The Outer Biography of Tsayang Gyatso
- 2018 – The Inner and Secret Biographies of Tsayang Gyatso
- 2018 – A Presentation of the Eight Herukas by Tsayang Gyatso
- 2018 – A Collection of Rare Commentaries to Vajrakilaya, Shechen Gyaltsab, Jamgon Kongtrul, and Yeshe Tsogyal