Benchen Monastery in Nepal has established two publishing houses: Benchen Lekshe Gyunkyong Khang and Sungrab Gyunpel Khang, which serve to preserve the teachings of both Kyabje Drubwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche and Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche, as well as other rare practice texts. Supported since 2015.
- 2015 – Useful Things to Know, Karma Chakmé
- 2015 – The Minor Writings of Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche
- 2016 – A Commentry to Dhararakshita’s Mind Training, The Wheel of Sharp Weapons, Dharmarakshita and Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche
- 2016 – A Collection of Rare Commentaries to the Nyungne Practice, Zurmang Khenpo Pema Namgyal, Karma Chakme, Lama Lodro Rabsel, Khenchen Tashi Oser
- 2017 – Collected Writings, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche
- 2017 – Collected Writings, Kyabje Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche
- 2018 – Selected (rare) practice texts for the practice of Nyungne Vol 2, Situ Pema Nyije, Jamgon Kongtrul, Dzatrul Ngawang Tenzin Norbu, etc.
- 2018 – A Collection of Important and Rare Practice Instructions for Gampopa’s Four Dharmas, Shang Rinpoche, Chodrak Gyatso, Kyabje Tenga Rinpoche, and Kyabje Drupwang Sangye Nyenpa Rinpoche