Shri Gautam Buddha Vihara
Gautam Buddha Vihara, along with its extensive library, the Library Dedicated to the Flourishing of the Wondrous Lineage of the Drukpa Kagyu, was built by Tharchen Dorje Lingpa Rinpoche (Lama Thinley Namgyal Rinpoche) in Swayambhu, Nepal. Since its inception, rare and unique writings of past masters have been gathered from all over the Himalayan region, compiled into collections, and printed, along with single volumes of important pith instructions, biographies, and important commentaries. Supported since 2011.
- 2011 – A Rare Taklung Kagyud Presentation of the Three Sets of Vows, Taklung Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal
- 2011 – The Collected Writings of Drakar Chogyi Wangchuk (13 vols.)
- 2012 – The Collected Writings of Barava, Gyaltsen Palsang
- 2013 – The Collected Commentaries of Tsele Ngaktsog Rangdrol (2 vols.)
- 2016 – The Collected Writings of Gyalwa Yanggompa
- 2016 – Gyalwa Yanggompa’s Mountain Dharma (Richö)